Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 12.08.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 14:59:22 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

 Please note the following Daily noon reports:

 DAILY NOON REPORT 12-AUGUST-2023

A) ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT: VSL AT ASALOUYEH OPL ANCHORAGE.

B) DRAFT: AFT: 15.60 M / FWD: 12.60 M 

C) CARGO GRADE: SOUTH PARS CONDENSATE

D) CARGO ON BOARD:  OBQ: TOTAL : Parcel 1: 155,750 BBLS / 18,097  MT /
Parcel 2: 1089492 BBLS /  126276 MT

E) BILL OF LADING DATE:  22.AUG.2022 / 16.DEC.2022 / 28.July.2023

F) NOON POSITION: Lat: 27 31.0' N / Long: 051 59.9' E 

G) DISTANCE RUN IN LAST 24 HRS / DISTANCE TO GO: 

0.0 NM  /  0.0 NM                                                          

 H) AVERAGE SPEED IN LAST 24 HRS:  0.0 Knts

 I) SPEED AT PRESENT: 0.0 Knt

 J) WEATHER CONDITION

WIND:  SW   / 2

SEA:     NE    / 1

K)  Fuel:  LSFO (1) ROB:           0  MT               LSFO (1) CONS:   0.0
MT 

               HFO ROB:         1121.54 MT               HFO CONS:
18.5 MT 

               LSMGO ROB:         41.9 MT               LSMGO CONS:     0.0
MT

 L) Remarks: 

.        SMT: GMT+0330.

.        Vessel is at Asalouyeh OPL engaged in STS operation with MT
PHOENIX.

 

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]