Subject: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 13.08.2023 // STS WITH PHOENIX
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 02:15:25 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be adviced of the following information with respect to STS operation with MT PHOENIX.

11.08.2023

==========

1600: NOR tendered.

1700: Commenced mooring/1st line ashore.

1818: All made fast.

1842-1918: 2nd Hose connected.

1918-1948: Hose connection by DV.

1948: DV informed due to black oil in 2nd supplied Hose it can’t be used.

2024: DV disconnected 2nd hose.

2024-2100: 2ND Hose disconnected from MV.

2100: Vessel declared readiness to commence discharging.

2130: DV declared readiness for commencement of cargo operation.

2148: Commenced discharging operation with one single Hose  x 10 inches.

2242: Operation ceased by DV for connecting new 2nd Hose.

2242-2306: 2nd Hose connected by DV.

2328-2348: 2nd Hose connected by MV.

2354: Resumed Discharging.

12.08.2023

=============

1718: Completed discharging.

1730-1800: Tk inspection.

1800-1836: Calculation.

1854: Hose disconnected.

13.08.2023

=============

0000: Commenced unmooring.

0012: All clear.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]