Subject: MT PHOENIX // STS OPERATION // FDA // Invoice
From: "CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'CGW Account'" <[email-masked]>, "'Saber'" <[email-masked]>, "'CGW COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 09:21:41 +0330

DD: 13.08.2023

Dear Sir,

Good day!

Kindly find attached herewith the FDA/Invoice related to D.V MT. PHOENIX STS
operation on 11th- 12th August 2023, for your perusal and remittance with
thanks.

 

Best Regards:

 

CGW Shipping Commercial Director

Capt.A.Eftekhari

Please Reply To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 

General Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

Operation Telephone Nos.(Main Office): +98 21 86128774, Mrs Mehrsa: +98 912
022 5691, Capt..Eftekhari: +98 912 022 3317, Capt. Saber: +98 912 234 5835 

-- 
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG antivirus software.
www.avg.com