Subject: MT.Dune === Notice Of Readiness at 1400 Lt on 16.08.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 14:24:34 +0330

Good Day,

                                            MT.Dune   ===  Notice Of
Readiness at 1400 Lt on 16.08.2023

This is to inform you that the above vessel   at OPL Assaluyeh  tendered NOR
at 1400 Lt on 16.08.2023 and is ready in all respects

to load her nominated cargo(ILCO) .Please accept this message on behalf of
master of the vessel accordingly.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449