Subject: RE: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // NOR MSG // 16.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 14:21:20 +0330

Dear Captain,

Your below email including NOR time being 1400 lt on 16.08.2023 noted with thanks and will be passed to concerned parties.

Please correct the cargo as ILCO to be loaded .

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 2:02 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'nezami' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // NOR MSG // 16.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN

 

MT Dune // NOR MSG

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

This is to notify you that MT Dune is at STS position (OPL) as being ready in all respect to load cargo of 700,000 BBLS of SPC.

The notice of readiness tendered on 16 AUG 2023 at 1400 LT (GMT+3.5) subject to the terms, conditions and exceptions of C/P.

Charterer Agent Marine Crown RIC.

Pls notify charterer, STS provider and all concerned parties.

 

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]