Subject: M.T REMY: Report of Discharging operation at STS m/t DUNE RV POSITION IRAQ KAZ for 18/August/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 14:09:03 -0400

Good day,

 

Pls find below report of Discharging operation at RV POSITION for
18/August/2023

1. Date: 18.08.2023, Time: 2000 LT, Port : RV POSITION IRAQ KAZ , Voyage
Number: 02/2023

2. Quantity to be DISCHARGE Mother vessel : 94238 MT 

3. Quantity ROB:  17696.5 MT 

4. Quantity Discharged: 76541.5 MT 

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 176966.5 MT 

6. Discharge Rate: 1876 MT/ HR (40.8 )

7. ETC / ETD:   1000 LT ON 19.08.2023

Remarks: 17.08.2023/0312 Commenced discharging

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>