Subject: M.T REMY: Report of Discharging operation at STS m/t DUNE RV POSITION IRAQ KAZ for 19/August/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 01:46:17 -0400

Good day,

 

Pls find below report of Discharging operation at RV POSITION for
18/August/2023

1. Date: 19.08.2023, Time: 0800 LT, Port : IRAQ KAZ , Voyage Number: 02/2023

2. Quantity to be DISCHARGE Mother vessel: 94238 MT 

3. Quantity ROB:  1848.9 MT 

4. Quantity Discharged: 92389.1 MT 

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 1848.9 MT 

6. Discharge Rate: 1750 MT/ HR (52.8 )

7. ETC / ETD:   1300 LT ON 19.08.2023

Remarks:  17.08.2023/0312 Commenced discharging

                   19.08.2023/0630 Completed bulk discharging

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>