Subject: M.T REMY: \\ Departure report \\ Discharging operation at STS m/t DUNE RV POSITION IRAQ KAZ
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 17:36:11 -0400

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Please be advised that m/t Remy completed cargo operations at RV STS
Position and 

sailed destination OPL Khorfakkan with ETA 21/08/2023 NOON

Please find attached Cargo Papers vessel and surveyors for discharging
operations

Commenced COT Cleaning operations 

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]