Subject: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 19.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN // LATEST UPDATE
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 14:56:52 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following information.

16.08.2023

===========

1400: NOR tendered.

1700: Cargo surveyor on board.

1730-1830: Tk inspection.

1830-1900: Calculation.

1912: Commenced mooring.

2118: All made fast.

2206-2224: Hose connection on DV.

17.08.2023

==============

0312: NOR accepted / Commenced loading.

19.08.2023

==============

0630: Discharging by DV ceased for internal stripping and COW wash.

1354: Resumed discharging by DV.

ETC: 19.08.2023/1600 LT.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]