Subject: RE: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 19.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN // LATEST UPDATE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 22:17:01 +0330

Dear captain, 

Good day,

 

Your below email was received and noted with thanks.

As per charterer, our respectful principal (Sahara Thunder) ,discrepancies were noted and confirmed by Mr.Roodsari and will be followed later.

Please also note that ref to your telecon with Mr.Roodsari ,due to email failure ,please let MT.Deep ocean cast off and sail promptly to avoid any further delay. 

 

Please also find the attached photo of Sahara Thunder’s email for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2023 9:30 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'nezami' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 19.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN // LATEST UPDATE
Importance: High

IMPORTANT

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed upon completion of loading in STS operation with deep ocean and consequently measurments and calculation on both vessel’s following figures observed.

Before loading operation:

On board MT Dune

==============

Nominated tanks: 1C, 2C, 3W, 4C, 5C (Red group with 3 valve segregation.)

Condition of tanks: Nil in all tanks.

On board MT Deep Ocean:

====================

Cargo on board as per surveyor measurment and calculation: 698596 BBLS (GSV).

After Loading operation:

On board MT Dune

================

Cargo on board as per surveyor and chief officer measurment and calculation: Cargo loaded: 686244 BBLS (GSV).

On board MT Deep Ocean: 

All tanks sounded and found NIL as per surveyor measurment.

Difference is 12352 BBLS (GSV) = 1.775%.

All tanks including non-nominated tanks and ballast tanks on board both vessels checked by surveyor and found intact with no change on ullages etc.

Trim and list also checked by surveyor on both vessels.

Pls note due to difference of more than 0.3% between both vessel’s figures I have communicated this issue with respectful operation manager and respectful charterer and will await for taking decision by charterer to advise.

I will keep DV A/S and will not let her go till receiving instruction from charterer to do otherwise.

Kindly Advise.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2023 3:41 PM
To: 'Dune'; 'operation'; 'Fathi'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'tahouri'; 'nezami'; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 19.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN // LATEST UPDATE

Good day,

Well noted with thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2023 1:57 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Fathi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'nezami' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 19.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN // LATEST UPDATE

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following information.

16.08.2023

===========

1400: NOR tendered.

1700: Cargo surveyor on board.

1730-1830: Tk inspection.

1830-1900: Calculation.

1912: Commenced mooring.

2118: All made fast.

2206-2224: Hose connection on DV.

17.08.2023

==============

0312: NOR accepted / Commenced loading.

19.08.2023

==============

0630: Discharging by DV ceased for internal stripping and COW wash.

1354: Resumed discharging by DV.

ETC: 19.08.2023/1600 LT.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]