Subject: RE: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 19.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN // NOON
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 13:49:03 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good day,

Your below email was noted with thanks.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2023 1:28 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'nezami' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 19.08.2023 // STS WITH MT DEEP OCEAN // NOON

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following information.

16.08.2023

===========

1400: NOR tendered.

1700: Cargo surveyor on board.

1730-1830: Tk inspection.

1830-1900: Calculation.

1912: Commenced mooring.

2118: All made fast.

2206-2224: Hose connection on DV.

17.08.2023

==============

0312: NOR accepted / Commenced loading.

19.08.2023

==============

0630: Discharging by DV ceased for internal stripping and COW wash.

Noon Figure 19.08.2023: 91489 MT = 678252 BBLS.

Rate through 1 x12 inches hose = 2000 Cu.m/hr Approximately.

ETC: 19.08.2023/1600 LT.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]