Subject: M.T REMY: \\ COT Cleaning process
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 14:30:49 -0400

Dear Avinash

Good day,

Kindly note that after Gas Free will inspect some another COT, but according
to 5-Stbd tank inspection found that not too much the sludge in COT (in all
COT total will be around 20 cbm), but problem that condition of COT not
suitable for loading Clean Condensate due to can't wash the walls of COT
without the chemicals to satisfy for the clean condencate cargo.

It possible try to wash with hot water and Caustic Soda 5% solution the all
COT, but also I'm not sure that COT will cleaned well.

If will wash with Caustic Soda, then will necessary to order 25 mt of
Caustic Soda for clean the COT and lines as well.

Thanking you in advance

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: master <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 21 August 2023 20:52
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]'
<[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt -
Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt -
Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC
( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: M.T REMY: \\ COT Cleaning report at 20:00 LT of 21/08/2023
Importance: High

Good day,

Kindly be informed following: at 20:00LT / 21-AUGUST-2023

 

Tank Cleaning progress:

20.08.2023 at 23:00 LT Commenced washing COT with Hot Sea Water:

-   5W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water Completed

-   2W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water Completed

-   1W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water Completed

-   4W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water Completed

-   3W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water in progress

-   6W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water in progress

At 08:00 LT Completed purging COT and Lines with IG.

|                      

At 20:00 Gas Free:

-   5W COT - Gas Free completed

-   2W COT - Gas Free in progress

Visual Inspected 5 Stbd, please find attached photo, about 1 cbm of sludge
ROB in total, but COT not suitable for loading Cargo Clean Condensate (Cargo
will be off spec 90%)

Tomorrow upon completion of gas free, will inspect another COT, today not
possible inspect due to in COT the temperatures around 70 deg C and steam,
after additional ventilation will inspect another COT

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>