Subject: M.T REMY: \\ COT Cleaning report at 20:00 LT of 21/08/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 12:51:36 -0400

Good day,

Kindly be informed following: at 20:00LT / 21-AUGUST-2023

 

Tank Cleaning progress:

20.08.2023 at 23:00 LT Commenced washing COT with Hot Sea Water:

-   5W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water Completed

-   2W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water Completed

-   1W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water Completed

-   4W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water Completed

-   3W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water in progress

-   6W COT - Tank Cleaning with Hot Sea Water in progress

At 08:00 LT Completed purging COT and Lines with IG.

|                      

At 20:00 Gas Free:

-   5W COT - Gas Free completed

-   2W COT - Gas Free in progress

Visual Inspected 5 Stbd, please find attached photo, about 1 cbm of sludge
ROB in total, but COT not suitable for loading Cargo Clean Condensate (Cargo
will be off spec 90%)

Tomorrow upon completion of gas free, will inspect another COT, today not
possible inspect due to in COT the temperatures around 70 deg C and steam,
after additional ventilation will inspect another COT

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>