Subject: M.T REMY: \\ COT Cleaning report at 20:00 LT of 22/08/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 12:42:45 -0400

Good day,

Kindly be informed following: at 20:00LT / 22-AUGUST-2023

 

Tank Cleaning progress:

At 12:00 LT Commenced re-washing COT with Hot Sea Water 70 deg.C:

-   1W COT (Full wash cycle)

-   4W COT (Full wash cycle)

At 16:00 LT Competed washing COT with Hot Sea Water

At 16:30 LT Commenced Cleaning Cargo Line (1, 2, 3) circulation in SLOP-P

 

At 20:00 Gas Free:

-   5W COT - Gas Free completed

-   2W COT - In progress

-   3W COT - In progress

-   6W COT - In progress

-   1W COT - In progress

-   4W COT - In progress

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>