Subject: M.T REMY: De-slopping, De-mucking and Supply of MGO
From: SeaArt - Marine Superintendent <[email-masked]>
To: master <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>, 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC ( Flp Manager )'" <[email-masked]>, 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 20:29:51 +0530

Dear Capt. Vermiyenko,

Good day.

As discussed, the following are the timelines and the plan for 
de-slopping and de-mucking operations:
- the de-slopping barge comes alongside at 22:00hrsLT later today and 
slops are discharged to it.
- the de-mucking gang boards at 00:01/24 Aug… estimated time for 
cleaning 6 m3 of sludge in all tanks is 24hrs.
- after de-mucking has been done by 00:01/25 Aug, and all personnel are 
cleared of the tanks, the vessels is inerted.
- the time estimated for the arrival of the bulk MGO (to be loaded in 
either of the slop tanks as per vessels planning) has tentatively  been 
indicated to be around 10:00hrs Lt 25 Aug. T
- it may be that the Bunkers and Bulk MGO are supplied together through 
the same bunker barge.

The MGO used for tank cleaning will be either stored as slops [or 
assessed by Technical for usage] or will be discharged to Slop barge.

Please keep all parties updated(and SOF's), so as to have effective 
coordination, and maintain the above timelines.

-- 
Best regards,

Capt. Gautam Bhalla
DPA/Marine Superintendent

Sea Art Ship Management Pvt. Ltd
511/A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector - 15,
Plot No. 18 & 19, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai - 400614
Mob India: +91 9899137380
Tel (D): +91 - 7208035834

Email: [email-masked]
Web:www.seaart-shipmanagement.com