Subject: RE: TRANFERING OF 4 LENGH OF HOSES FROM DUNE AT ASALOYUEH TO B.ABBAS//SANA ENERJY//STS PROVIDER
From: "ebadi" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ops-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'ghorbanzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'OPS-Asalouyeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Arnica'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'a. m-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 23:10:03 -0800

Dear sir

This issue shall be confirmed by the Sahra tunder our charterer pls inform
STS provider to coord with the charterer who instruct us to authorize Dune's
master to follow.

 

Best regard

Ops Manager G4

Mobile 09126876631

From: ops-bandarabbas <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2023 10:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'OPS-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]>;
'OPS-Asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>; 'Arnica' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'a. m-bandarabbas' <[email-masked]>;
'Tahouri' <[email-masked]>
Subject: TRANFERING OF 4 LENGH OF HOSES FROM DUNE AT ASALOYUEH TO
B.ABBAS//SANA ENERJY//STS PROVIDER

 

Dear Sir,

Good Day

Bsis on  request of sana enerjy copmany as sts provider of MT DUNE under
sahratunder charter parrty at larak, you may pls confirm if there is no
issue on landing/tranfering of 4 lenth of 10"*12 meters hoses belonogs to
aforsaid copmany to b.abbas which is already on board of MT DUNE at
asalouyeh and was failed to be landed due to bad weather once mt dune left
larak opl area.

Dear captain ghorbanzaded RIC basis on above confirmation you may  pls grant
permission for tranportation of subject item from mt dune at  asalouyeh opl
to b.abbas by MT ARNICA.

Fyki all tranportation arrangment from mt dune to arnica at saalouyeh as
well landing at b.abbas will be done by sana enerjy compy.

 

Best Regards

Rahim Vanda

NITC Bandar Abbas Ops/Dep

Mobile:09173232008

Office :07632616713