Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** RE: TRANFERING OF 4 LENGH OF HOSES FROM DUNE AT ASALOYUEH TO B.ABBAS//SANA ENERJY//STS PROVIDER
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked],'OPS-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]>, 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>,'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],'OPS-Asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>, 'Arnica' <[email-masked]>,[email-masked], "'a. m-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>,'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 14:13:59 +0330

Second transmission, including MT.DUNE 's email address, which seems missed. 

Dear captain, 

Please find below correspondence regarding 4 hoses onboard your good vsl to land at Assaluyeh OPL.

Best Regards, 
M.Mohseni 

On Aug 24, 2023, 2:07 PM, at 2:07 PM, Operation 2 <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Mr Roodsari,
>Good day,
>
>Your below instructions well noted with thanks.
>This is to confirm that 4 pcs hoses belong to Sana Energy Co as our STS
>provider at BND .
>We will arrange with master of MT.DUNE to land the items by Sana Energy
>Co in due course .
>
>Best Regards,
>M.Mohseni
>
>
>
>
>
>On Aug 24, 2023, 1:33 PM, at 1:33 PM, operation
><[email-masked]> wrote:
>>Dear Sir,Regarding below message please be informed if the mentioned
>>hoses are belong to our STS Provider at Bandarabbas, please arrange
>>landing of them with coordination of agent marine crown.Mr. Mohseni
>>RIC, please check and coordinate.Best Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>>-------- Original message --------From: ebadi <[email-masked]> Date:
>>8/24/23  10:40  (GMT+03:30) To: 'ops-bandarabbas'
>><[email-masked]> Cc: 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>,
>>'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
>>'OPS-Asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>, 'Arnica'
>><[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'a. m-bandarabbas'"
>><[email-masked]>, 'Tahouri' <[email-masked]>,
>>[email-masked] Subject: RE: TRANFERING OF 4 LENGH OF
>HOSES
>>FROM DUNE AT ASALOYUEH TO B.ABBAS//SANA ENERJY//STS PROVIDER Dear
>>sir This issue shall be confirmed by the Sahra tunder our charterer
>pls
>>inform STS provider to coord with the charterer who instruct us to
>>authorize Dune’s master to follow.  Best regardOps Manager G4Mobile
>>09126876631 From: ops-bandarabbas <[email-masked]> Sent:
>>Wednesday, August 23, 2023 10:58 PMTo: [email-masked]: 'Fathi'
>><[email-masked]>; 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>;
>>[email-masked]; 'OPS-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]>;
>>'OPS-Asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>; 'Arnica'
>><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'a. m-bandarabbas'
>><[email-masked]>; 'Tahouri' <[email-masked]>Subject:
>>TRANFERING OF 4 LENGH OF HOSES FROM DUNE AT ASALOYUEH TO B.ABBAS//SANA
>>ENERJY//STS PROVIDER  Dear Sir,Good Day Bsis on  request of sana
>enerjy
>>copmany as sts provider of MT DUNE under sahratunder charter parrty at
>>larak, you may pls confirm if there is no issue on landing/tranfering
>>of 4 lenth of 10”*12 meters hoses belonogs to aforsaid copmany to
>>b.abbas which is already on board of MT DUNE at asalouyeh and was
>>failed to be landed due to bad weather once mt dune left larak opl
>>area. Dear captain ghorbanzaded RIC basis on above confirmation you
>may
>> pls grant permission for tranportation of subject item from mt dune
>at
>> asalouyeh opl to b.abbas by MT ARNICA. Fyki all tranportation
>>arrangment from mt dune to arnica at saalouyeh as well landing at
>>b.abbas will be done by sana enerjy compy.  Best RegardsRahim
>VandaNITC
>>Bandar Abbas Ops/DepMobile:09173232008Office :07632616713