Subject: Re: ***SPAM*** RE: TRANFERING OF 4 LENGH OF HOSES FROM DUNE AT ASALOYUEH TO B.ABBAS//SANA ENERJY//STS PROVIDER
From: Operation 2 <[email-masked]>
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked],'OPS-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]>, 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>,'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],'OPS-Asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>, 'Arnica' <[email-masked]>,[email-masked], "'a. m-bandarabbas'" <[email-masked]>,'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 14:07:43 +0330

Dear Mr Roodsari, 
Good day, 

Your below instructions well noted with thanks. 
This is to confirm that 4 pcs hoses belong to Sana Energy Co as our STS provider at BND .
We will arrange with master of MT.DUNE to land the items by Sana Energy Co in due course .

Best Regards,
M.Mohseni 

On Aug 24, 2023, 1:33 PM, at 1:33 PM, operation <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Dear Sir,Regarding below message please be informed if the mentioned
>hoses are belong to our STS Provider at Bandarabbas, please arrange
>landing of them with coordination of agent marine crown.Mr. Mohseni
>RIC, please check and coordinate.Best Regards,OperationSahara Thunder
>-------- Original message --------From: ebadi <[email-masked]> Date:
>8/24/23  10:40  (GMT+03:30) To: 'ops-bandarabbas'
><[email-masked]> Cc: 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>,
>'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],
>'OPS-Asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>, 'Arnica'
><[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "'a. m-bandarabbas'"
><[email-masked]>, 'Tahouri' <[email-masked]>,
>[email-masked] Subject: RE: TRANFERING OF 4 LENGH OF HOSES
>FROM DUNE AT ASALOYUEH TO B.ABBAS//SANA ENERJY//STS PROVIDER Dear
>sir This issue shall be confirmed by the Sahra tunder our charterer pls
>inform STS provider to coord with the charterer who instruct us to
>authorize Dune’s master to follow.  Best regardOps Manager G4Mobile
>09126876631 From: ops-bandarabbas <[email-masked]> Sent:
>Wednesday, August 23, 2023 10:58 PMTo: [email-masked]: 'Fathi'
><[email-masked]>; 'ghorbanzadeh' <[email-masked]>;
>[email-masked]; 'OPS-Bandarabbas' <[email-masked]>;
>'OPS-Asalouyeh' <[email-masked]>; 'Arnica'
><[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'a. m-bandarabbas'
><[email-masked]>; 'Tahouri' <[email-masked]>Subject:
>TRANFERING OF 4 LENGH OF HOSES FROM DUNE AT ASALOYUEH TO B.ABBAS//SANA
>ENERJY//STS PROVIDER  Dear Sir,Good Day Bsis on  request of sana enerjy
>copmany as sts provider of MT DUNE under sahratunder charter parrty at
>larak, you may pls confirm if there is no issue on landing/tranfering
>of 4 lenth of 10”*12 meters hoses belonogs to aforsaid copmany to
>b.abbas which is already on board of MT DUNE at asalouyeh and was
>failed to be landed due to bad weather once mt dune left larak opl
>area. Dear captain ghorbanzaded RIC basis on above confirmation you may
> pls grant permission for tranportation of subject item from mt dune at
> asalouyeh opl to b.abbas by MT ARNICA. Fyki all tranportation
>arrangment from mt dune to arnica at saalouyeh as well landing at
>b.abbas will be done by sana enerjy compy.  Best RegardsRahim VandaNITC
>Bandar Abbas Ops/DepMobile:09173232008Office :07632616713