Subject: M.T. REMY : BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Shebeer'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alan Saeed'" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "TSI Avinash Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Vladislav Technical Assistant" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'SPR Global Operations'" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2" <[email-masked]>, "Muhammed Sabeeh PMS Engineer" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 00:31:27 -0400

Dear All

Good day,

Please be advised that m/t Remy has completed bunkering operations 26/08/2023 as follows:

25.08.2023

18:00 LT Bunker Barge 'Intan Glory' alongside STBD side

20:10 LT Hose Connected for VLSFO

20:54 LT Commence bunkering VLSFO

21:06 LT Hose Connected for DO

21:30 LT Commence bunkering DO( SLOP )

23:18 LT Completed DO (SLOP)

26.08.2023

00:36 LT Hose disconnected for DO (SLOP)

01:36 LT Commence bunkering DO( ENGINE)

01:48 LT Completed bunker ( VLSFO )

02:36 LT Completed DO( ENGINE)

04:12 LT Hose disconnected

04:48 LT Bunker Barge "Intan Glory "cast off

Please find attached BDN and Samples landing papers

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>