Subject: RE: M.T. REMY : BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE
From: "Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shebeer'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alan Saeed'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Mike Operation - Owner'" <[email-masked]>, "'TSI Avinash Singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'SPR Global Operations'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Muhammed Sabeeh PMS Engineer'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 08:48:14 +0400

Dear Captain,

Good day

Well noted received your below message with attached documents.

Thanks and Regards,

HASIF 

OPS 9

MOB: +971506297812, +971 506703898

TEL:  <tel:+971> Tel: +971 9 222 6446, Fax: +971 9 222 6556

 <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> 

Trans Gulf Agency LLC 

(Fujairah, Khorfakkan, Sharjah, Dubai Ports & Oman Ports)

P.O Box:7742, Office No:202, Fitco Building:3

Fujairah Sea Port – United Arab Emirates

Operations Manager: +971 50 555 1851  

General Manager: +971 50 4339189

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> www.transgulfagency.ae

(As Agents Only) 

 

From: master <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2023 8:31 AM
To: 'Shebeer' <[email-masked]>; 'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC' <[email-masked]>; 'Alan Saeed' <[email-masked]>; Capt. Mike Operation - Owner <[email-masked]>; TSI Avinash Singh <[email-masked]>; Vladislav Technical Assistant <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; 'SPR Global Operations' <[email-masked]>; Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2 <[email-masked]>; Muhammed Sabeeh PMS Engineer <[email-masked]>; Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent <[email-masked]>
Subject: M.T. REMY : BUNKER SUPPLY TO VESSEL REMY (IMO:9247431) AT KHORFAKKAN ANCHORAGE

Dear All

Good day,

Please be advised that m/t Remy has completed bunkering operations 26/08/2023 as follows:

25.08.2023

18:00 LT Bunker Barge ‘Intan Glory’ alongside STBD side

20:10 LT Hose Connected for VLSFO

20:54 LT Commence bunkering VLSFO

21:06 LT Hose Connected for DO

21:30 LT Commence bunkering DO( SLOP )

23:18 LT Completed DO (SLOP)

26.08.2023

00:36 LT Hose disconnected for DO (SLOP)

01:36 LT Commence bunkering DO( ENGINE)

01:48 LT Completed bunker ( VLSFO )

02:36 LT Completed DO( ENGINE)

04:12 LT Hose disconnected

04:48 LT Bunker Barge “Intan Glory “cast off

Please find attached BDN and Samples landing papers

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>