Subject: M.T REMY: \\ SOF for Khorfakkan 20:00 LT of 29/08/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 13:12:34 -0400

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Please find attached SOF for Khorfakkan 20:00 LT of 29/08/2023

Continue Gas Free the COT with air

Commenced Purging with Air COT today 29/08/2023 at 12:30 LT

ETC Gas Free all COT 30/08/2023 at 10:00 LT AGW

Chemist and mopping team commence 30/08/2023 at 10:00 LT, with ETC 30/08
around 21:00 LT

Slop barge alongside 30/08 at 18:00 LT (around 350 cbm)

Best ETD vessel Khorfakkan 30/08 at 23:00 LT if not any unexpected delays

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>