Subject: M.T REMY \\ Bonuses for crew
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 12:51:07 -0400

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Please confirm bonuses for crew as for follows jobs:

1.	ETO landing and connection equipment / installed back equipment
2.	Change the name of vessel on the hull / painting back original name
3.	Washing the COT and cargo lines

Crew is asking all the time.

Please advise

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]