Subject: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 02.09.2023 // STS WITH DEEP OCEAN // DISCHARGING SPC // 02.09.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation 2'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 23:31:03 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following information.

02.09.2023

=========

1024-1124: Fenders received and rigged.

1124-1254: Hoses received on board.

1700: NOR tendered.

2030: Commenced mooring.

2212: All made fast.

Will keep you updated upon commencement of discharging.

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]