Subject: M.T REMY: \\ 12 HOURS REPORT for loading Voy. 003/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 14:13:02 -0400

Pls find below 12 hourly report of Loading operation at KAZ

STS WITH MS DUNE

1. Date: 03.09.2023, Time: 20:00 LT, Port : KAZ , Voyage Number: 03-23

2. Total Quantity to be LOAD: 115926 MT 

3. Quantity ON BOARD : 48419 MT 

4. Remaining Quantity to LOAD : 67507 MT 

5. Loading Rate: 2660 MT/ 18.2 HR

6. ETC :   0500 LT ON 05.09.2023

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>