Subject: RE: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 02.09.2023 // STS WITH DEEP OCEAN // DISCHARGING SPC // 03.09.2023 // NOON FIGURE
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, "'ebadi'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alireza Tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 14:14:34 +0330

Good day,

Your below email was noted with thanks.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2023 1:54 PM
To: 'ebadi' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>; 'nezami' <[email-masked]>; 'Alireza Tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'Operation 2' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // 02.09.2023 // STS WITH DEEP OCEAN // DISCHARGING SPC // 03.09.2023 // NOON FIGURE

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following information.

02.09.2023

=========

1024-1124: Fenders received and rigged.

1124-1254: Hoses received on board.

1300: Surveyor on board.

1600-1730: Tank inspection.

1700: NOR tendered.

1730-1812: Calculation.

2030: Commenced mooring.

2212: All made fast.

2306-2342: Hose connection by DV.

03.09.2023

===========

0001-0030: Tk inspection on DV.

0148: Commenced discharging.

NOON FIGURE:

TOTALL DISCHARGE:        227916 BBLS / 26418 MT

R.O.B:                                     854773 BBLS / 99076 MT

ETC: 04.09.2023/2200 LT

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]