Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA OPL Khorfakkan Voy. 003/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 07:17:42 -0400

Dear Sir

Good day,

Confirm receipt, well noted.

Revert with ETA Linggi upon departure OPL Khorfakkan

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 06 September 2023 15:14
To: master <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA OPL Khorfakkan Voy. 003/2023

Dear Captain,

Please proceed to Linggu, Malaysia after picking up the equipment from KFK.

The STS position a d agent detail will be informed in due course

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 9/6/23 13:01 (GMT+03:30) 

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked], [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SASMC ( Flp Manager )'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA OPL Khorfakkan Voy. 003/2023 

Dear All

Good afternoon

Please be advised that m/t Remy

ETA to OPL Khorfakkan today 06/09/2023 at 19:30 LT

Please advise the destination after pick up equipment at OPL Khorfakkan

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>