Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA roads Linggi Voy. 003/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2" <[email-masked]>, "Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4" <[email-masked]>, "Technical Director Oleg" <[email-masked]>, "TSI Avinash Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Vladislav Technical Assistant" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 03:38:02 -0400

Dear Sir

Good day,

Confirm receipt, well noted

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 12 September 2023 13:20
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA roads Linggi Voy. 003/2023

Dear Captain,

Please find attached the cargo documents and PC from BASRAH for your kind information and further communication.

Furthermore please communicate with below email address for cargo operation at Malaysia and keep us in copy.

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

----- Original Message -----
From: master [mailto:[email-masked]] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 00:20:20 -0400
Subject: M.T REMY: \\ ETA roads Linggi Voy. 003/2023

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Please be advised that m/t Remy 

ETA Linggi roads 18/09/2023 at 16:00 LT, WP AGW

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>