Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA roads Linggi Voy. 003/2023
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2023 06:13:31 -0400

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Confirm receipt, thanks a lot

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 12 September 2023 15:35
To: 'master' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; 'Dennis@Kirk Ward' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA roads Linggi Voy. 003/2023

 

Dear Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Good day,

Agent full style as follow:

Kirk Ward Sdn Bhd

28, Lorong Kuang Bulan, Kepong Industrial Area,

Taman Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur.

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

Regards

Operations

KIRK WARD HOLDINGS 

 

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of the author and not of Kirk Ward. Kirk Ward does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By communicating with anyone at Kirk Ward by email, you consent to the monitoring or interception of such email by Kirk Ward in accordance with its internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, 12 September 2023 5:00 pm
To: 'Dennis@Kirk Ward' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA roads Linggi Voy. 003/2023

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Please send to vessel Full Style agent details at Linggi

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: Dennis@Kirk Ward <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 12 September 2023 14:26
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: \\ ETA roads Linggi Voy. 003/2023

Good day Capt,

Email received and noted. 

We shall prepare the pre arrival documents needed for your kind perusal.

Regards, 

Wallace -operations

KIRK WARD HOLDINGS 

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of the author and not of Kirk Ward. Kirk Ward does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By communicating with anyone at Kirk Ward by email, you consent to the monitoring or interception of such email by Kirk Ward in accordance with its internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted

 

From: master <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 3:33 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: M.T REMY: \\ ETA roads Linggi Voy. 003/2023

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Please be advised that m/t Remy for discharging operations

ETA Linggi roads 18/09/2023 at 16:00 LT, WP AGW

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>