Subject: RE: M.T REMY: - LOADING in BASRAH
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 04:42:43 -0400

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Confirm receipt, well noted.

Already received all cargo docas for Basrah loading as well

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 14 September 2023 13:44
To: 'master' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: - LOADING in BASRAH

Dear Master,

Good Day,

As per discussed loading ops performed for Your good vessel. As per OPS/OWNERS all cargo documents should state that vessel loaded in BASRAH, based on that all vessel records should be match with cargo documents as well - BASRAH. Please wait Capt Mike reply and update Your records acc (if still not updated).

RIC:

Dear Capt Mike,

Please kindly confirm above statement which is underlined.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners