Subject: RE: tank cleaned
From: "Dennis@Kirk Ward" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2023 01:18:31 +0800

Dear sir,

What is the volume to discharge to the client. And also would need their
incoming vessel for clearance. 

Regards, 

Dennis -operations

KIRK WARD HOLDINGS 

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or
attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email
including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the
contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of
the author and not of Kirk Ward. Kirk Ward does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By
communicating with anyone at Kirk Ward by email, you consent to the
monitoring or interception of such email by Kirk Ward in accordance with its
internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in
this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not
constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted

 

From: Dennis@Kirk Ward <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2023 5:09 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Subject: tank cleaned

Dear all,

Please find tank was cleaned 

 

Regards, 

Dennis -operations

KIRK WARD HOLDINGS 

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or
attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email
including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the
contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of
the author and not of Kirk Ward. Kirk Ward does not guarantee that the
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By
communicating with anyone at Kirk Ward by email, you consent to the
monitoring or interception of such email by Kirk Ward in accordance with its
internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in
this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not
constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted