Subject: RE: 119/PTC/0923/011 - The application acknowledgement - PORT TERMS AND CONDITION OF USE - REMY / IVY
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Master IVY'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Technical Director Oleg" <[email-masked]>, "TSI Avinash Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Vladislav Technical Assistant" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'CSKI'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt Mohd Suhaimi Mustafa'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ainur Ilmy Mohd Zanif'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 02:18:29 -0400

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Confirm receipt your messages, well noted

Please find attached

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: Operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 16 September 2023 10:52
To: [email-masked]; Master IVY <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Dennis@Kirk Ward
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: CSKI <[email-masked]>; Capt Mohd Suhaimi Mustafa
<[email-masked]>; Ainur Ilmy Mohd Zanif <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 119/PTC/0923/011 - The application acknowledgement - PORT TERMS AND
CONDITION OF USE - REMY / IVY
Importance: High

Dear Master,

REF: 119/PTC/0923/011

STS OPS: REMY / IVY

Please take notice that, being officially granted to call KUALA LINGGI
INTERNATIONAL PORT (KLIP) and conduct STS operation thereat, 

The Master, Owner, Charterer and Intermediaries are agreeable to comply and
adheres to the rules and procedures of the Port Operator. 

All parties are hereby notified that the Port Operator conducted its
business in accordance with its Standard Terms and Condition. 

You are required to complete the acknowledgement form.

The Acknowledgement form to be signed by the Ship's master prior arrival or
prior conducting any STS operation at KUALA LINGGI INTERNATIONAL PORT (
KLIP). 

Kindly revert the acknowledgement form complete with master signature and
ship stamp to us prior arrival or prior conducting any STS operation. 

Your kind attention and cooperation is highly appreciated.

  

Thank you and best regards,

Aminurrasyid Sutarsono
Marine Operations I T.A.G. Marine Sdn Bhd
STS provider I Port Operator