Subject: RE: PRE STS INFORMATION - 119/STS0923/011 - REMY / IVY
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>, "'Master IVY'" <[email-masked]>, "'TAGLOGISTICS'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'CSKI'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt Mohd Suhaimi Mustafa'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ainur Ilmy Mohd Zanif'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'CHEAH'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mizan'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, "'Capt. Mike Operation - Ow
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 01:06:42 -0400

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Already have sent, amended vessel ETA Linggi anchorage today 18/09 at 20:00
LT

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: Operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 18 September 2023 12:43
To: [email-masked]; Dennis@Kirk Ward
<[email-masked]>; Master IVY <[email-masked]>;
TAGLOGISTICS <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; master
<[email-masked]>
Cc: CSKI <[email-masked]>; Capt Mohd Suhaimi Mustafa
<[email-masked]>; Ainur Ilmy Mohd Zanif <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; CHEAH
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Mizan
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine
Superintendent <[email-masked]>; Capt. Mike Operation -
Owner <[email-masked]>; Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2
<[email-masked]>; Muhammed Sabeeh PMS Engineer
<[email-masked]>; Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4
<[email-masked]>; Safety Officer
<[email-masked]>; Technical Director Oleg
<[email-masked]>; TSI Avinash Singh
<[email-masked]>; Vladislav Technical Assistant
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: PRE STS INFORMATION - 119/STS0923/011 - REMY / IVY

Dear  Captain

Appreciate if your could update fresh eta at Linggi for our planning.

 

Thanks and best regards

Capt Mohd Suhaimi Bin Mustafa 

Marine Operation

T.A.G Marine Sdn Bhd 

Port Operator / STS Service Provider

Lot 3&8, LKIM Complex Kuala Linggi,

Port of Sungai Linggi,

78200 Kuala Sungai Baru,

Malacca,

Malaysia.

Office +60-63877300/Mobile +60-135464211

 

  _____  

From: "master" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2023 2:26 PM
To: "Operation" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ,
"Dennis@Kirk Ward" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Master IVY"
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, "TAGLOGISTICS"
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: "CSKI" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>, "Capt Mohd Suhaimi Mustafa" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Ainur Ilmy Mohd Zanif" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , "CHEAH" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ,
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ,
"Mizan" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , "Capt. Gautam Bhalla
Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner"
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
"Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2"
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Muhammed Sabeeh PMS
Engineer" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4"
<[email-masked]>, "Safety Officer"
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>, "Technical Director Oleg" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "TSI Avinash Singh"
<[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, "Vladislav Technical
Assistant" <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: PRE STS INFORMATION - 119/STS0923/011 - REMY / IVY 

Dear All

Good day,

Confirm receipt with attachments, well noted.

Thanks a lot

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: Operation <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Sent: 16 September 2023 10:47
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
Dennis@Kirk Ward <[email-masked]>; Master IVY
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; TAGLOGISTICS
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: CSKI <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; Capt Mohd Suhaimi Mustafa <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; Ainur Ilmy Mohd Zanif <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; CHEAH <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
Mizan <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: PRE STS INFORMATION - 119/STS0923/011 - REMY / IVY
Importance: High

Dear Captains,

Good day.

Please find below pre STS information for your kind perusal.

Any updates on berthing prospect and anchor position will be advised by
Linggi Port Control via VHF CH 10 / 16.

Fenders will be rigged on starboard side of IVY.. Linggi port / boat will
inform accordingly on rigging.

STS location: (V5) - 02° 18.238'N 102° 00.809'E.

PRE - STS OPS INFORMATION 

DV: REMY

LOA : 269.20 M

DRAFT: 14.7 M EK / FB: 9.7 M

DISPL: 143,040 MT

MV: IVY

LOA : 329.99 M

DRAFT: 8.0 / 11.0 M / FB: 20.2 M

DISPL: 138,243 MT

BERTHING PROSPECT 

ETB: 18.09.2023 / 1600 HRS

MOORING MASTER / P.O.A.C

PILOT: CAPT MOHD FAISAL BIN HASSAN (CMF)

POAC: CAPT LIOW SAY KEAT (CLS)

SUPPORT MARINE CRAFT – 3 TUGS

1. TAG NUR 38 BHP: 4000 BP: AHEAD 50T / ASTERN 50T

2. TAG NUR 39 BHP: 4000 BP: AHEAD 50T / ASTERN 53T

3. TAG NUR 12 BHP: 3352 BP: AHEAD 45T / ASTERN 45T

STS EQUIPMENTS

1. FENDERS

TOTAL FENDERS PROVIDED : 5 PRIMARY (3.3M X 6.5M) + 2 SECONDARY (1.5M X 3.0M)

TYPE: YOKOHAMA PNEUMATIC RUBBER FENDERS, PRESSURE @ 50KPA

PRIMARY / SECONDARY FENDER CODE: TMSB P30 - P31, P32 - P33, P18 / S29, S30

2. CARGO HOSES

TOTAL HOSES PROVIDED : 2 STRINGS ( 2 X 10" X 23.6M EACH)

TYPE: YOKOHAMA SEAFLEX STS, ELECTRICAL CONTINUITY: GRADE OHM, ANSI 150,
WORKING PRESSURE @ 7 BAR

HOSE CODE: TMSB B63 - B64, B65 - B66

STS SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:

1. JPO - AS PER ATTACHED

2. RISK ASSESSMENT - AS PER ATTACHED

3. MOORING PLAN / FENDERING PLAN - AS PER ATTACHED

4. POAC QUESTIONNAIRE - AS ATTACHED

5. ATT TIDE TABLE - AS ATTACHED

6. WEATHER FORECAST – AS ATTACHED

7. HOSE & FENDER CERTIFICATES – AS ATTACHED

8. POAC STANDING ORDER – AS ATTACHED

9. HOSE RIGGING AND CONNECTION – AS ATTACHED

 

  

Thank you and best regards,

Aminurrasyid Sutarsono
Marine Operations I T.A.G. Marine Sdn Bhd
STS provider I Port Operator