Subject: M.T DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 18.09.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 14:20:15 +0430

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 18-SEPT-2023

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              Vessel is at Asalouyeh OPL
anchorage.

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 13.80 Mtrs
Fwd: 10.80 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC / ILCO.

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81709 BBLS/9471 MT -
ILCO:686244 BBLS / 92567 MT.

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 / ILCO: N/A.

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:27 27.5 N / Long: 052
18.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:       0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       0.0 Knots.

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SWly x 2          Sea: NEly
x 1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  749.74 MT      HFO CONS:            9.0 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            41.1 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        Vessel is at Asalouyeh OPL anchorage awaiting for instruction.

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]