Subject: RE: M.T REMY: - Singapore stoppage after discharging ops
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <te
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 14:29:44 +0300

Dear Master,

Good Day,

As discussed with all parties PACMAR agent nominated for Singapore call (crew change, provision, stores, spares)

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: master <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2023 8:44 PM
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: - Singapore stoppage after discharging ops

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Please advise if Agent for Singapore nominated.

The necessary to send pre-arrival info

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: 14 September 2023 15:03
To: 'master' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: - Singapore stoppage after discharging ops

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Please kindly confirm in return that we can nominate PACMAR agent for SINGAPORE (crew, provision, supply matters).

Darius Chong

As Agents Only

Pacmar Shipping Pte Ltd

Mobile/Whatsapp : +65 9616 9954

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Many thanks FWD.

RIC:

Dear Colleagues,

FYKI

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

ffer to deal at any price quoted

Subject: RE: M.T REMY: - Singapore stoppage after discharging ops
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Manager'" <[email-masked]>, "'SASMC \( Flp Manager \)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mahesh'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 20:43:54 +0300

Dear Sirs

Good day,

Please advise if Agent for Singapore nominated.

The necessary to send pre-arrival info

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 14 September 2023 15:03
To: 'master' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'SeaArt - Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Procurement Manager' <[email-masked]>; 'SASMC ( Flp Manager )' <[email-masked]>; 'Mahesh' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: M.T REMY: - Singapore stoppage after discharging ops

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Please kindly confirm in return that we can nominate PACMAR agent for SINGAPORE (crew, provision, supply matters).

Darius Chong

As Agents Only

Pacmar Shipping Pte Ltd

Mobile/Whatsapp : +65 9616 9954

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Many thanks FWD.

RIC:

Dear Colleagues,

FYKI

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

ffer to deal at any price quoted