Subject: M.T. REMY \\ Linggi anchorage STS discharging
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, "'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Safety Officer'" <[email-masked]>, "'Technical Director Oleg'" <[email-masked]>, "'TSI Avinash Singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 23:12:43 -0400

Good Day

Pls find below 12 hourly report of Discharging operation at LINGGI STS WITH MT IVY

 

1. Date: 22.09.2023, Time: 0800 LT, Port : LINGGI , Voyage Number: 03/2023

2. Quantity to be DISCHARGE Mother vessel : 117256.1 MT 

3. Quantity ROB:  27868MT 

4. Quantity Discharged: 89388 MT 

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 38791.2 MT 

6. Discharge Rate: 3820 MT/ HR 23.40

7. ETC / ETD:   1800 LT ON 22.09.2023

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>