Subject: RE: M.T. REMY \\ Linggi anchorage STS discharging
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, "'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Safety Officer'" <[email-masked]>, "'Technical Director Oleg'" <[email-masked]>, "'TSI Avinash Singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 08:47:23 -0400

Good Day

Pls find below 12 hourly report of Discharging operation at LINGGI STS WITH MT IVY

 

1. Date: 21.09.2023, Time: 2000 LT, Port : LINGGI , Voyage Number: 03/2023

2. Quantity to be DISCHARGE Mother vessel: 117256.1 MT 

3. Quantity ROB:  107887.9MT 

4. Quantity Discharged: 55329 MT 

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 61927.1 MT 

6. Discharge Rate: 4853 MT/ HR 11.40

7. ETC / ETD:   2100 LT ON 22.09.2023

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]