Subject: M.T. REMY \\ after STS at Linggi
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, "'Dennis@Kirk Ward'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4'" <[email-masked]>, "'Safety Officer'" <[email-masked]>, "'Technical Director Oleg'" <[email-masked]>, "'TSI Avinash Singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 15:43:44 +0800

Dear Capt Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Please advise planning for MT Remy after completion of STS.

Please advise if vessel will to sail out? If so, please advise next port of call (preparing her departure)

Appreciate your earliest reply.

Thanks.

Regards

Operations

KIRK WARD HOLDINGS 

 

This email and any attachments are confidential and access to this email or attachment by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender and delete the email including any attachments. You must not disclose or distribute any of the contents to any other person. Personal views or opinions are solely those of the author and not of Kirk Ward. Kirk Ward does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. By communicating with anyone at Kirk Ward by email, you consent to the monitoring or interception of such email by Kirk Ward in accordance with its internal policies. Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to deal at any price quoted

 

 

 

From: master <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 22 September 2023 11:13 am
To: 'Dennis@Kirk Ward' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'Operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent' <[email-masked]>; 'Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4' <[email-masked]>; 'Safety Officer' <[email-masked]>; 'Technical Director Oleg' <[email-masked]>; 'TSI Avinash Singh' <[email-masked]>; 'Vladislav Technical Assistant' <[email-masked]>
Subject: M.T. REMY \\ Linggi anchorage STS discharging

 

Good Day

Pls find below 12 hourly report of Discharging operation at LINGGI STS WITH MT IVY

 

1. Date: 22.09.2023, Time: 0800 LT, Port : LINGGI , Voyage Number: 03/2023

2. Quantity to be DISCHARGE Mother vessel : 117256.1 MT 

3. Quantity ROB:  27868MT 

4. Quantity Discharged: 89388 MT 

5. Remaining Quantity to Discharge: 38791.2 MT 

6. Discharge Rate: 3820 MT/ HR 23.40

7. ETC / ETD:   1800 LT ON 22.09.2023

 

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>