Subject: m/t Remy \\ Change of command
From: "master" <[email-masked]>
To: "Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "CSO / DPA" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mahesh Nair Crew Dpt" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2" <[email-masked]>, "Omkar Sawant Crewing Manager 4" <[email-masked]>, "Technical Director Oleg" <[email-masked]>, "TSI Avinash Singh" <[email-masked]>, "Vladislav Technical Assistant" <[email-masked]>, "Safety Officer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2023 02:09:18 -0400

Good day,

Kindly note today 25/09/2023 at 1200LT the command of m/t Remy had been
handed over from

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko to Capt. Tymofii Shyshkin while safely laying at
Singapore AEBA anchorage

to our mutual satisfaction.

Bunkers/cash at time of hand over:

VLSFO - 2217.4 MT

MGO -125.5 MT

FW - 196 MT

Cash - 10950 USD

Warm & Best Regards,

Capt. Oleksandr Vermiyenko

Capt. Tymofii Shyshkin

Master of M.T. Remy

Tel  Vsat: +35725030094                     

Iridium: +881677131783

E mail: [email-masked]