Subject: Laycan and inspection
From: operation office <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2023 14:47:15 +0200

Dear Operation,

Please kindly send us the latest report and Laycan if possible, or cargo
agent details to communicate with.

--
Kind Regards,

*Operation*
*BIN ZAYED GROUP HEAD OFFICE*

*17th floor, Emaar Boulevard 2,Downtown Dubai,P.O.Box 11092, Dubai, UAE.*

*This e-mail message, including attachments, is confidential, is intended
only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is
privileged, attorney work product, proprietary or exempt from disclosure
under applicable law(s). The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution
or reproduction of this e-mail message, including attachments, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, or are not an
intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message, including attachments, from your computer. Thank you*

On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 1:44 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Hello, please find the attachment.
>
> Best Regards
>