Subject: RE: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // ARRIVAL TO STS POSITION // 02.10.2023
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'Fathi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'nezami'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2023 19:08:17 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Noted below msg and shall do as instructed.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2023 5:43 PM
To: Dune; 'Fathi'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'tahouri'; 'nezami'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'majdabadi'
Subject: RE: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // ARRIVAL TO STS POSITION // 02.10.2023

Dear Captain,

Your message well received.

Please keep your position and wait fir further instruction.

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 

Date: 10/2/23 17:13 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>, 'Fathi' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 

Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>, 'nezami' <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 'majdabadi' <[email-masked]> 

Subject: MT DUNE // SAHARA THUNDER TCP DATED 22.08.2022 // ARRIVAL TO STS POSITION // 02.10.2023 

 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following departure information.

02.10.2023

=========

1318: SBE // Commenced heaving up anchor.

1348: Anchor up and vessel proceeding to STS RV position.

1642: Commenced lowering port anchor.

1700: Anchor brought up //FWE.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]