Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 14.10.2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 14:39:08 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good day

Well noted with thanks.

 

Best Regards

Shaahin Zari

Ops Team

From: Dune <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2023 1:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>;
'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT// 14.10.2023 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 14-OCT-2023

A.	ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              Vessel is at Asalouyeh OPL
anchorage.
B.	DRAFT:                                              Aft: 13.80 Mtrs
Fwd: 10.80 Mtrs.
C.	CARGO GRADE:                               SPC / ILCO.
D.	CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81709 BBLS/9471 MT -
ILCO:686244 BBLS / 92567 MT.
E.	BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 / ILCO: N/A.
F.	NOON POSITION:                             Lat:27 31.1 N / Long: 051
59.3 E.
G.	Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:       0.0 N.Miles / 0.0 N.Miles.
H.	Average speed in last 24 hrs:             0.0 Knots.
I.	SPEED AT PRESENT:                       0.0 Knots.
J.	WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SWly x 2          Sea: NEly
x 1.
K.	FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  521.74 MT      HFO CONS:            9.5 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            40.0 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L.	REMARKS:

*	SMT=GMT+3.5.
*	Vessel is at Asalouyeh OPL anchorage awaiting for instruction.

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]