Subject: MT REMY / FDA / 23-5815 / BUNKER SURVEY / URGENT
From: "SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Financial Officer 4'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2023 16:34:28 +0400

Dear Capt. Mr. Mike,

Good day!

Please find the attached FDA ( Owner expense ) and kindly approve to
proceed.

MT REMY - FDA- BUNKER SURVEY- MALAYSIA- USD 3435.24

 

With Kind Regards

Mohammed Shafi

Procurement officer

Mobile: +971521659498

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai
- 400614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners