Subject: MT DUNE // REQUESTING PERMISSION FOR SHORT SEA TRIAL
From: Dune <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 11:36:19 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed, considering that the vessel is around one month at OPL
anchorage with many swinging of vessel and possibility of anchor chain
fouling and in order to test the main engine, would request for a short sea
trial on 29.10.2023 (10-15 N.Miles).

It would be highly appreciated to grant me permission to go for this short
sea trial and simultaneously I can do my crew change (My crew are around 10
days at guest house including family) and receive provision, provision
money, store, CTM etc.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]