Subject: RE: mt REMY - Cargo Survey Malasia
From: "JCL Marine - Joshua" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:33:15 +0800

Dear Oleg,

Good day.

Kindly advise on the remittance arrangement for attached balance SOA.

Thanks & Best Regards

Joshua Lim

JCL Marine Pte. Ltd.

As Agents Only

Tel    : +65 68411621 / Fax  : +65 68411627 / Mobile  : +65 96688516

Email  : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Skype  : joshuadx 

Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #04-52B, Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564

Our operations team contacts as follow :

Ryan Liang : +65 96688650 / Rian Harrish : +65 96681097 / Joshua Lim : +65 96688516

From: JCL Marine - Joshua <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2023 11:34 AM
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: mt REMY - Cargo Survey Malasia

Dear Oleg,

Good day.

Kindly find attached invoice and SOA for your kind remittance arrangement.

Thanks & Best Regards

Joshua Lim

JCL Marine Pte. Ltd.

As Agents Only

Tel    : +65 68411621 / Fax  : +65 68411627 / Mobile  : +65 96688516

Email  : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Skype  : joshuadx 

Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #04-52B, Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564

Our operations team contacts as follow :

Ryan Liang : +65 96688650 / Rian Harrish : +65 96681097 / Joshua Lim : +65 96688516

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 4:44 PM
To: 'JCL Marine - Joshua' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: mt REMY - Cargo Survey Malasia

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Please kindly revert if Cargo survey proposal is confirmed from OPS dept side. Attached screens with proposal.

Awaiting Yours.

RIC:

Dear PO Mohammed,

In case ops Capt Mike confirmed then we should go ahead with arrangements.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: JCL Marine - Joshua <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 8:30 AM
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: mt REMY - cargo surveyMalasia

Dear Mr Oleg,

Good day.

Pls find below estimated cost.

For Sampling -

Per Ship's Tank = Approx. $150 (Min. charges = $1,000)

Launch cost approx $ 600 per trip x 2 = $1200

Land Transport approx $ 500 x 2 = $ 1000

Sampling during STS ops unable to be carried as very likely, Manifold pressure will be too high & no drip Sample can be collected. Proposed to be sample on Receiving Vessel after completion of sts ops.

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Joshua Lim

JCL Marine Pte. Ltd.

As Agents Only

Tel    : +65 68411621 / Fax  : +65 68411627 / Mobile  : +65 96688516

Email  :  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Skype  : joshuadx 

Address: 10 Ubi Crescent, #04-52B, Ubi Techpark, Singapore 408564

Our operations team contacts as follow :

Ryan Liang : +65 96688650 / Rian Harrish : +65 96681097 / Joshua Lim : +65 96688516

From: SeaArt - Technical Director < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 9:32 AM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: mt REMY - cargo surveyMalasia

Dear Master,

Good Day,

Please kindly provide to JCL agent Mr Joshua Lim details of Cargo receiver Surveyor as well.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2023 7:18 PM
To:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked];  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Subject: RE: mt REMY - cargo surveyMalasia

Dear Mr Joshua,

Good Day,

As per discussed mt REMY owners asking Your side to assist to us with arrangements Cargo Surveyor. Hence kindly reminding to FWD to us proposal for Cargo Surveyor arrangement for our good tanker mt REMY. As we discussed over the phone we need to arrange cargo surveyor with Chill box for collecting vessel samples during and on the completion of cargo operations.

As we discussed please kindly find mother vessel agent details below:

KIRIK WARD SDN BHD

No.4-1 Suite 2, Bangunan Simvest, Jln Seri Bintang 52100, Kuala Lumpur

Email-   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Tel: +60129618399

RIC:

Dear Master,

Please also FWD details of cargo receiver surveyor.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2023 10:24 AM
To: [email-masked]' < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: mt REMY - cargo surveyMalasia

Dear Mr Joshua,

Good Day,

Please kindly revert if You able to organise Cargo Surveyor for our good vessel mt REMY in Malaysia (Linggi roads)?

Please revert with the cost.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners