Subject: RE: MT REMY / FDA / 23-5815 / BUNKER SURVEY / URGENT
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'SeaArt - Financial Officer 4'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 01:50:42 +0200

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Much appreciate FY attached approval.

RIC:

Dear PO Mohammed,

Please pay. Confirmed as excluded from tech budget (ops expenses)

FDA / 23-5815 - BUNKER SURVEY- MALAYSIA- USD 3435.24 – CONFIRMED  (excluded from tech budget)

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director \oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai – 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: operation <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2023 3:47 PM
To: SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2 <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]>; 'SeaArt - Financial Officer 4' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT REMY / FDA / 23-5815 / BUNKER SURVEY / URGENT

Dear Sir,

It is confirmed

 

Best Regards,

Operation

Sahara Thunder

 

-------- Original message --------

From: SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Date: 10/27/23 16:04 (GMT+03:30) 

To: 'operation' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 

Cc: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 'SeaArt - Financial Officer 4' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Subject: MT REMY / FDA / 23-5815 / BUNKER SURVEY / URGENT 

Dear Capt. Mr. Mike,

Good day!

Please find the attached FDA ( Owner expense ) and kindly approve to proceed.

MT REMY – FDA- BUNKER SURVEY- MALAYSIA- USD 3435.24

 

With Kind Regards

Mohammed Shafi

Procurement officer

Mobile: +971521659498

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,Navi Mumbai – 400614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners