Subject: RE: M.T. REMY request for 2 days call to Singapore inner anchorage for provision, crewchange and store receiving
From: "SeaArt - Technical Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>, "'master'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent'" <[email-masked]>, "'TSI Avinash Singh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Vladislav Technical Assistant'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Management '" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - CSO/DPA'" <[email-masked]>, "'SeaArt - Safety Officer'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 21:09:08 +0200

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Kindly revert with owners/ops non objection for mt REMY calling to SINGAPORE
inner anchorage for 2 days for provision, crewchange and store and spares
available for supplying.

RIC:

Dear Colleagues,

Once owners/ops reply please kindly arrange Your services acc.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners