Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // BUNKERING OPERATION // 07.11.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 11:37:55 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following bunkering operation activity with MT Andia.

07.11.2023

=========

0718: 1st line ashore.

0736: All made fast on stbd side.

0818: Hose connected 1 x 8 inches.

0942-1054: Surveyor on board.

1100: Commenced bunkering.

Upon confirmation of transfer rate will keep you updated on ETC.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]