Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY REPORT// 31.10.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Dune'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 11:14:48 +0330

Dear Sir

Good Day

This email was received safely.

In my previous emails also I have addressed you but probably there is a
problem from your side if you are not receiving it.

Pls refer attached.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2023 11:03 AM
To: 'Dune'; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami'; 'majdabadi';
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT// 31.10.2023 

Second Transmission 

Dear Captain,

Good day

Please kindly confirm the safe receipt of this msg and reply the below
email.

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2023 10:44 AM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>;
'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT// 31.10.2023 

Dear Captain,

Good day

Further to our msgs ,please be advised that despite sending  emails to our
ID ,we haven't  rcvd your emails since your below email . 

Please provide us with bunkering SOF and BDN for our ref .

 

Please  kindly confirm the receipt of this msg by return.

 

 

Best Regards

Mohammad Mohseni 

Ops Executive

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 3449

 

From: Operation 1 [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 2:06 PM
To: 'Dune' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>;
'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT// 31.10.2023 

Dear Captain

Your below email including your ETA to Larak OPL time being 01.11.2023 at
0200hrs lt was noted with thanks.

Best Regards

Shaahin Ziari

Ops Team 

Asia Marine Crown Agency (AMC)

Apt. 7 , 1st floor, South wing ,

Bldg. No.21,Kar Va Tejarat St.,

Vanak Sq,Tehran 1991943845, Iran

Tel: +98 21 86 08 04 31

       +98 21 86 08 36 90

Cell:+98 910 408 4625

 

From: Dune [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, 31 October, 2023 1:35 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Nezami' <[email-masked]>;
'majdabadi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // CHARTERER DAILY
REPORT// 31.10.2023 

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Please note the following Daily noon reports:

DAILY NOON REPORT 31-OCT-2023

A)   ETA LOAD / DISCH PORT:              LARAK OPL 01.11.2023/0200 LT.

B)    DRAFT:                                              Aft: 13.80 Mtrs
Fwd: 10.80 Mtrs.

C)    CARGO GRADE:                               SPC / ILCO.

D)   CARGO ON BOARD:                        SPC: 81709 BBLS/9471 MT -
ILCO:686244 BBLS / 92567 MT.

E)    BILL OF LADING DATE:                 SPC:28.07.2023 / ILCO: N/A.

F)    NOON POSITION:                             Lat:26 09.5 N / Long: 054
46.0 E.

G)   Dist run in last 24 hrs/Dist to go:       177.0 N.Miles / 97.0 N.Miles.

H)   Average speed in last 24 hrs:             8.05 Knots.

I)      SPEED AT PRESENT:                       7.4 Knots.

J)     WEATHER CONDITION:                 Wind: SEly x 2          Sea: NWly
x 1.

K)   FUEL:                                                 LSFO(1) ROB:
0.0 MT            LSFO(1) CONS:            0.0 MT.

                                                                        HFO
ROB:                  319.74 MT      HFO CONS:            62.5 MT.

LSMGO ROB:            40.0 MT          LSMGO CONS:            0.0 MT.

L)    REMARKS:

-        SMT=GMT+3.5.

-        Vessel is at proceeding to LARAK OPL for bunkering.

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.DUNE

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Subject: RE: MT DUNE / SAHARA THUNDER / TCP 22.08.2022 // BUNKERING OPERATION // 07-08.11.2023
From: "Dune" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Nezami'" <[email-masked]>, "'majdabadi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2023 02:00:40 +0330

 

Dear Sir

Good Day

Pls be informed of the following bunkering operation activity with MT Andia.

07.11.2023

=========

0718: 1st line ashore.

0736: All made fast on stbd side.

0818: Hose connected 1 x 8 inches.

0942-1054: Surveyor on board.

1100: Commenced bunkering.

2036: Completed bunkering.

08.11.2023

==========

0018-0042: Hose disconnection.

0154-0200: Bunker barge cast off.

Bunker received: 2499.5 MT.

Pls find attached BDN for your kind perusal.

 

Best Regards

Capt M.Dehghani

Master  MT.Dune

E-Mail:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]