Subject: RE: MT REMY - SECURITY GUARDS - ETA to SUEZ is 26.11.2023).
From: "TGA Operations" <[email-masked]>
To: "'SeaArt - Technical Director'" <[email-masked]>, "'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC.'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'operation'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'tech >> 'SC Inn Procurement Manager''" <[email-masked]>, "'TGA Operations'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 22:39:43 +0400

Dear Sir,

Good day

Well noted your below message, we will inform the same to the security team
and arrange accordingly.

Thanks and Regards,

HASIF 

OPS 9

TEL:  <tel:+971> Tel: +971 9 222 6446 (24x7), Fax: +971 9 222 6556

 <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> 

Trans Gulf Agency LLC 

(Fujairah, Khorfakkan, Sharjah, Dubai Ports & Oman Ports)

P.O Box:7742, Office No:202, Fitco Building:3

Fujairah Sea Port - United Arab Emirates

Operations Manager: +971 50 555 1851  

General Manager: +971 50 4339189

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> www.transgulfagency.ae

(As Agents Only) 

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2023 10:33 PM
To: 'TGA Operations' <[email-masked]>; 'Operations Trans Gulf Agency LLC.'
<[email-masked]>; 'Mohammed Shafi Procurement Officer 2'
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked];
'operation' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'tech >> 'SC Inn Procurement Manager''
<[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: RE: MT REMY - SECURITY GUARDS - ETA to SUEZ is 26.11.2023).

Dear TGA Sunil,

Good Day,

Below charges for security guards confirmed.

*	3 MAN ARMED TEAM FROM GALLE TO SUEZ AT USD 13,600 - OWNERS COST 

Please revert witgh FDA for arrangements and liase with master on pickup
position passing SRI LANKA

RIC:

Dear Master,

Please coordinate with TGA for subject security guards meeting point and
safe embarcation.

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: SeaArt - Technical Director <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2023 11:39 AM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'TGA Operations' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: MT REMY - SECURITY GUARDS - ETA to SUEZ is 26.11.2023).

Dear Capt Mike,

Good Day,

Please kindly confirm attached offer for security guards.

Please also revert does we should arrange the payment or You will pay and we
reemburse cost later from Your side?

*	3 MAN ARMED TEAM FROM GALLE TO SUEZ AT USD 13,600 - OWNERS COST 

Many thanks FWD.

With Kind Regards

Technical Director Oleg

Email: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  

Office : +9122 7208035833/4

 <http://www.seaart-shipmanagement.com/> www.seaart-shipmanagement.com

511 A, Shelton Sapphire, Sector-15, Plot No. 18&19, CBD Belapur,

Navi Mumbai - 400 614.   India 

As Managers/Agents for and on behalf of the Owners

 

From: TGA Operations <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2023 11:08 AM
To: 'SeaArt - Technical Director' <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT REMY - ETA to SUEZ is 26.11.2023).
Importance: High

Dear Sir

Good Day 

Further to our below mail , Please find below message received from the
security team. 

Quote 

DEAR SIR,

THANK YOU FOR THE BELOW EMAIL. PLEASE NOTE THE EMBARKATION COST IS MUCH
HIGHER AT GALLE AND THE TRANSIT DAYS ON BOARD ALSO INCREASES FOR THE TEAM.
THE BEST WE CAN OFFER IS USD 13,600 .

IF THE CLIENT ACCEPTS THE EMBARKATION AT ARABIAN SEA WE CAN PROVIDE THE
USUAL RATES. 

PLEASE LET ME KNOW. 

THANK YOU. 

Un Quote 

Thanks and Best Regards

SUNIL 

OPS - 10

Mob: +971506297812

 <tel:+971> Tel: +971 9 222 6446, Fax: +971 9 222 6556

Trans Gulf Agency LLC 

(Fujairah, Khorfakkan, Sharjah, Dubai Ports & Oman Ports) 

P.O Box:7742, Office No:202, Fitco Building:3

Fujairah Sea Port - United Arab Emirates

Operations Manager: +971 50 555 1851  

General Manager: +971 50 4339189

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked],
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

 <http://www.transgulfagency.ae/> www.transgulfagency.ae

(As Agents Only)