Subject: MT.REMY - DISEMBARKATION OF THE SECURITY TEAM AND WEAPONS IN RED SEA
From: Anuruddha Hettiarachchi <[email-masked]>
To: master <[email-masked]>
Cc: Marine One <[email-masked]>, TGA Operations <[email-masked]>, Irshad Muhseen <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Vitaliy" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Mike Operation - Owner" <[email-masked]>, "Capt. Gautam Bhalla Marine Superintendent" <[email-masked]>, "CSO / DPA" <[email-masked]>, Safety Officer <[email-masked]>, Technical Director Oleg <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 18:30:17 +0530

Dear Master,

Please note the security team and weapons that will embark your good vessel
tomorrow morning will disembark to MV.GOLDEN PALM floating platform in the
Red Sea. Please find the transit procedure in attachments. Please be kind
to keep us updated with your best ETA for arrangements purposes.

*Special instructions* -

01. I have attached the Covid-19 Field test report in this email. Please
ensure to fill the 1 form per security person (3 forms in total) from the
day the team from today until they disembark on a daily basis. The forms
need to be sent to us 1 day prior to the ETA for disembarkation at the Red
Sea.This is a mandatory requirement and without this the armoury will not
accept the team onto their platform.

02. Please fill the attached declaration of health of the security team and
send to us 1 day prior to your ETA to MV.GOLDEN PALM

Please keep us updated with your best ETA for arrangements purposes.

Please feel free to contact us anytime.

*Anuruddha Hettiarachchi  *
Manager Operations

Marine One Private Limited
Mobile: +94 777 443465 <077%20744%203465>
Office: +94 11 2333246 <011%202%20333246>
Address: No. 27, MICH Building, Sir Razik Fareed Mawatha, Colombo 01, Sri
Lanka.
Email: [email-masked]
Website: www.marinelanka.com

*OPL works | Stevedores & Surveyors | Ships Stores & Spares | Ship Crew
Transfer | Security Transfer*